Hazlemere Spa Terms and Conditions
COVID 19 HEALTH AND SAFETY
In response to the Covid 19 pandemic we have updated our health and safety. Please read our full information guide which can be found on our website.
At Hazlemere Spa your health and wellbeing are our primary concern. After your booking is confirmed and at least 48hours prior to your visit you will be sent electronically a consultation form specifically for the treatment(s) you have booked. Please ensure you complete the consultation form and answer all the medical questions as required. Very rarely but in certain circumstance we may not be able to treat you, or we may require you to seek written consent for treatment. Generally, this would be from your GP or other medical professional. If this arises, we will contact you and refund you the full booking fee.
Please note unfortunately we are unable to offer pregnancy massage for ladies that are between 1- 13 weeks pregnant. We do, however, offer other luxury treatments which can be booked whilst in these early stages of pregnancy. For more information, please call us.
After 13 weeks please ensure you book a pregnancy massage and not any other massage treatment with us. It is important for your safety you choose this specialist treatment to ensure your therapist is trained in pregnancy massage.
For further information regarding pregnancy treatments please look at our pregnancy contraindication’s information guide on our website. Or for further guidance please call us.
Booking and Deposits for a Treatment, Spa Day or Spa Package
Bookings can be made through our on-line booking system, by phone, email or in the Spa.
Please note we require a 50% deposit when booking any treatment, package, spa day or offer.
Bookings are non-transferable 24hrs prior to your treatment.
Please note if you fail to inform us 24hrs prior to treatment or fail to attend your appointment you will be charged at full price.
Booking and payment of a Sparties Pampering and Bubbles event with exclusive use of the Spa.
Please call to book this event.
Full payment is taken at the time of the booking.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable 14 days prior to your event.
Methods of Payment
- Treatments and retail sales are inclusive of VAT.
- Extra treatments and upgrades will be charged at the applicable rate.
- We accept all major credit cards.
- If you wish you can use your gift card treatment voucher as part payment against any treatment(s) of your choice. Any balances must be redeemed by the expiry date on the gift card or e-gift card.
- If you wish you can use your gift card purchased for a specific treatment(s) as part payment against that treatments(s). Any balances must be redeemed by the expiry date on the gift card or e-gift card.
- Gift vouchers either purchased in the Spa or online must be redeemed within 12 months from the date of purchase and by the expiry date shown on the gift card or e-gift card.
- Gift card treatment vouchers can be redeemed against any treatment at full price or against any treatment on offer if they are used within the timescales and terms and conditions of the offer.
- Gift cards purchased for a specific treatment(s) can only be redeemed against that/those treatment(s)at full price or against the specific treatment(s) on offer if they are used within the timescales and terms and conditions of the offer.
- Gift cards purchased for Spa Days and Spa Packages can only be redeemed against the Spa Day or Spa Package they were purchased for at full price.
HAZLEMERE SPA TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please note that treatment time includes medical consultation, set up and your chosen treatment.
- All treatment re-arrangements will be subject to alternative availability.
- We politely request that mobile phones are kept on silent or switched off in the spa.
- We politely request that; tablets and pagers are switched off during your visit.
- You may be required to remove jewellery for treatments; we therefore advise that you choose to leave jewellery at home
- Hazlemere Spa will not be liable, under any circumstances whatsoever, for damage, injury or consequential loss, however caused, to our customers, their property and belongings unless it is solely due to the negligence of the Company, its employees or agents
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with one another and are subject to availability
- Afternoon tea must be booked with a minimum of 24hours notice and full payment will be required at the time of booking. Payment is only refundable if a minimum of 24hours notice is given to cancel.
- We ask politely that you do not bring with you any children under the age of 16 unless they also have a treatment booked at the Spa.
- Children between the ages of 13 to 17 may undergo the following treatments supervised (in the same room) by a parent or guardian: manicure/pedicure or Teen facial. Please call to book all treatments for anyone aged 13 to 17.
- Children aged 16/17 may also book and receive the following treatments – supervised (in the same room) by a parent or guardian: sports massage treatment/reflexology /eyebrow shape/eyelash tint/lash lift, spray tanning and leg wax. Please call to book all treatments for anyone aged 13 to 17.
- Children between the ages of 16 to 17 may not have any body treatments (apart from sports massage) or intimate waxing.