Keeping you safe when you visit
Hazlemere Spa has conducted a thorough risk assessment to ensure adequate levels of safety at this Spa are implemented and maintained. We are following the most up-to-date Government and Public Health England guidance and have put in place stringent patient hygiene, sanitation, and infection control protocols to protect our clients and team members.
WHAT MEASURES HAVE WE PUT IN PLACE TO MINIMISE ANY RISK TO YOU AND OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to.
- Clients are only allowed into the Spa if they have a pre-booked appointment and we have adopted a no walk-in policy.
- Therapists will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment for your protection which includes disposable aprons, disposable masks, gloves, and a face shield.
- We can assure you that all laundering of towels, couch covers, uniforms and any other laundry is washed at the recommended 60 degrees.
- All touch surfaces including our treatment couches, door handles and any other surfaces that you may come into contact with are routinely sanitised with medical grade disinfectant.
- We use disposable nail files, foot files and foot buffers for your safety and to avoid any risk of cross contamination.
- All waste products are routinely bagged and safely removed after each treatment.
- All tools are sanitised after every use.
- All our team have been trained and follow strict protocols that have been set following risk assessments for each treatment that we offer.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO BEFORE MY APPOINTMENT?
- If you are unwell and show any symptoms of Covid-19 (weather, you have tested positive or not) please refrain from visiting the Spa.
- If you are self-isolating, either voluntarily or under quarantine order please do not attend your appointment until your isolation period is over.
- If you are living with someone or have been in contact with someone (weather, they have tested positive or not) who is showing signs of covid-19 please refrain from visiting the Spa.
- 24 hours before your appointment pleases ensure you have completed a Consultation form which will be emailed to you.
- 24 hours before your appointment please ensure you have completed the Covid Health Questionnaire which will be emailed to you.
- We request politely that all clients please wear a mask before entering the spa however if you are asthmatic and are unable to wear a mask please tell the team member that greets you. We will supply you with a mask if you forget to bring one with you.
- Please arrive five minutes before your appointment time. Please do not be late. Any clients that arrive late will not be guaranteed their full appointment time and will still be charged in full.
- Bring as little personal property along to your appointment as possible. Please leave handbags, jewellery and any unnecessary belongings at home.
- Treat yourself to some “you” time when coming to the Spa and attend all appointments alone unless you require a chaperone,
WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON ARRIVAL?
- On arrival at the Spa we will greet you and ask you to immediately wash your hands for at least 20 seconds.
- We will take your temperature and record it on your Covid Health Questionnaire Form.
- If you have not completed an online consultation, we will ask you to complete one before your treatment.
If your Therapist is ready you will be taken straight to your treatment. If not, you will be seated in our socially distanced reception area.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN DURING MY VISIT?
- There are hand sanitisers throughout the saloon please use these as much as you wish.
- For hydration water is provided in disposable cups.
- Please respect our saloon social distancing requirements and be respectful of other guests keeping 2m apart.
- We ask that payments are contactless and where possible.
- We have implemented a one-way system to maintain socially distances between clients arriving and leaving.
We thank you in advance for your corporation in helping us maintain all the necessary requirements outlined above to keep you, our team and other clients safe whilst visiting Hazlemere Spa.